HomeAdvice and TipsInformation DocumentsLinksSign Up  
Ask A Parent
Featured Question:
Q. Where can I get some good information to distribute through my school's PTA? I recommend your website, but I'd like something to hand out. 

A.  You're in luck! The National Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign has just released a very good booklet - perfect for your school handout. The title is "Keeping Your Kids Drug-Free" and it can be ordered FREE by asking for PHD#884 at www.health.org. Or, you can call 1-800-729-6686 to order.

Do you have a question?
Send us your parenting questions concerning kids and drugs.

See other Ask A Parent questions.

Last Updated 05.20.2002 | Email Parenting is Prevention | Privacy Policy