HomeAdvice and TipsInformation DocumentsLinksSign Up  
Ask A Parent
Featured Question

Q. I think my son may be using drugs. I'm looking for a support group or someone to talk to in my area. How can I find something local? 

A. First, try our "Links For Parents" section. Find your state and see if there's an organization listed that will work for you. If not, try any organization listed in your state for further local referrals. Also, talk to your son's doctor about a drug test and referral if necessary. Good luck.

Send us your parenting questions concerning kids and drugs.

See more Ask A Parent questions.

Last Updated 05.20.2002 | Email Parenting is Prevention | Privacy Policy